About Dr. Meng-Hsiu Matthew Ho
Dr. Ho offers patients a comprehensive dental approach, looking at both the overall dental needs and goals. Each patient has their own individual needs and over all goals. This is what Dr. Ho is best at, helping guide you through your current and future dental needs.
With 13 years of experience and advanced dental training in periodontics, implantology and orthodontics, Dr. Ho is here to offer a wide range of both general and advanced dental cares all in one place – Forum Dental Group.
Professional Education & Experience
- Certificate of association, International Association of Orthodontics (IAO), 2021 – 2022
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, School of Dentistry, University of Washington, 2016 – 2018
- Certificate of Advanced Periodontics & Implantology Training, UCLA, 2013 – 2014
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, School of Dentistry, National Taiwan University, 2003 – 2009
Research & Publication
- “Outcomes Assessment of Implant Prosthodontic Oral Rehabilitation Using Adjunctive Hyperbaric Oxygen of Head and Neck Cancer Patients Treated with Surgery and Radiotherapy”, Academy of Osseointegration (AO) and International Association for Dental Research (IADR), 2019 – 2020
- “Misclassification of case-control study design in dental publications: a systematic review”, UW Research Day, 2018